Alfirin

MAGICAL

Vampire
( Progenitor )

PLAYED BY: Aquarius
cinis

WROTE BY Alfirin

Ashen flesh burned beneath the weight of the worlds ire. Heat marring his pale flesh like a feral beast. Bringing himself to the brink of his forms destruction to reach the forbidden realm of the daeva. Pride preventing him from faltering to a proper shape to conqueror the northern kingdom. Consuming the attention of the infernal monstrosities that claimed Ranzaugh. To have an immortal master journey to them was not common. Blood pacts brought the abyssal beings to the side of the blighted elves.

Speaking in the tongues of the daeva, the man demanded the attention of a specific daeva. a fahrar of the daeva hordes whose fate was well deserved. brought into the ruins of a forgotten civilization the vampire called for the summons of Iuliel Noeryn Amarthaw. Knowing these creatures born of sin thirsted for power and strength they would not refuse his invitation for more. Upsetting the vessel of Superbia would extinguish these damned souls.

Watching the scorched chamber he had been brought into fill with the infernal stares of the gathering daeva. Whispers of his intent swept through the crowd. Threats to quell the weakened vampire who journeyed into hell itself for an audience with the fahar. Humoring the daeva with the gentle tap of his foot upon the sculpted cobble beneath. Keeping him waiting any longer would be a poor decision. For the world waited upon him, as it always had. This daeva would be no different. They would all kneel before him.

REPLY TO POST

03-24-2021, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2021, 08:43 PM by Alfirin.)

Iuliel Noeryn Amarthaw

AETHER-TOUCHED

Daeva
( Fahrar )

PLAYED BY: Zodiaque
cinis

WROTE BY Iuliel Noeryn Amarthaw

The reach north was a dire test. Honed to deliberately kill ordinary life. Then there were souls that cheated fate, enduring the glacial jail and breaking into the wildfire and ash beyond. The world was meant to end in ice. That way the fabled nightmares that lie in wait thriving on hellfire never had to be discovered. But where evil lurked, life clung to misfortune and reluctantly followed to the point of no return.

Tucked away in a veil of magma and volcanic rock erect the remnants of a fortress ablaze with despicable charm. Tossed to the merciless petrification of time here beauty lay stripped bare. What remained was a skeleton crowned in rubble, yet below it lay fuming malevolence that did not sleep. The molten core of their world exposed from crust sliced so deep that the fissures bled liquid fire, and the life conceived clawed its way out from the womb of corrupt Aether.

The warmongering from lesser Daeva of a Vampire hunting the fain of her consideration soon landed her attention, and on the turn of a heel Iuliel rushed through the molten chambers. Enraged the obsidian smog that enveloped her stature cultivated an outburst of fire, and tiny cinders sparked akin to fireworks flowing out from behind her vaporous form. 

A shrill hiss echoed through the tunnels of the under belly of the world. Where she went flame embellished the ground and as she surged through the underworld it suffered profound quakes over the terrain. A crowd of hungry jackals gathered whispering tasteless tales, every one of them gawking comparably to rabid dogs, sizing the fellow up. Ambitious to fell him.

Abyssal miasma slithered through the cracks as she dispersed her smoldering remains. A slender body clad in armor dark enough to sunder light arose from an igneous world. Dexterously she twirled a spire forged from basalt and blood behind her back, then struck the ground with the point, crippling the room in a threat for silence. The chamber filled with Daeva all simultaneously combust into their smoldering remains and slunk back into the shadows ever so reluctant but terrified with respect.

“No Vampire has the privilege to lord themself over me.” Iuliel spat. The she-devil wore magnificence and destruction equally well, half goddess, half hell. “We fought a war on your behalf, and then got banished back to Nezben-Ard… so what now? Here’s an idea, get the hell out, pretty boy.” She was indeed a mess of gorgeous chaos and proof that even vile things could be radiant.

REPLY TO POST

03-29-2021, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2021, 07:02 PM by Zodiaque.)

"I said I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead,
This is the road to ruin and we're starting at the end."

Alfirin

MAGICAL

Vampire
( Progenitor )

cinis

WROTE BY Alfirin

Pitch spires seethed with hatred, plumes of ash burst from the fissures beneath. Smoldering visages bearing witness to the transformation of the daeva. Coming before the likes of Superbia in the flesh. Bound by scarlet clad armor and a spear of basalt. Striking the fractured world with her weapon, the beasts of sin retreated to the fringe of  their vision. Such arrogance spilling from her vicious lips. Requesting that the immortal leave her presence immediately.

" You are correct, no vampire dare reside over Iuliel Noeryn Amarthaw." booming his voice demanded respect from the corrupted being of aether. " Alas I am no mere vampire. " informing the chaotic goddess of her error. Aether bleeding from Alfirin threatening the pressure of the daeva in her realm. Dark eyes locked on her crimson pupils, " You did nothing for me child of the stars." Knowing of the legacy of the elven monstrosity before him.

" Now speak to me with the reverence I deserve less this be the end of your line." Stepping towards the armored goddess bound by darkness. Noeryn had a weapon drawn yet this being displayed no expression of being threatened. Casting his shadow down upon Iuliel, pools of ash fluttering with excitement and pride. " Dismiss your jackals." lips pursed with desire. What his devilish lips wished to tell the ashen beauty was not for the ears of lesser beings. Dismissing the horde would grant her his audience.

Alfirin's scarlet attire draped over him like the statues forged in the image of the Seraphim. Not protected by the weight of metal and armor nor did a weapon hang from his hip. Just whom was this being to challenge the authority of the daeva. Perhaps it was whispers of madness that drove his dominion over the races of Saryndil, or perhaps it was his right. Fangs exposed with his grin, he spoke one last time to the infernal daeva. " Perhaps I can put an end to this exile of yours."

REPLY TO POST

03-30-2021, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2021, 12:27 PM by Alfirin.)

Iuliel Noeryn Amarthaw

AETHER-TOUCHED

Daeva
( Fahrar )

cinis

Oh how she had yearned for many an era a monstrosity with wit enough to entertain her ravenous wildfire.

Fortified in obscurity hung his words. Riddles littered with just enough fascination to draw her nearer. However, she would not be victim to clandestine exploits. Iuliel acquainted with both near beginning of time and road to ruin - death and rebirth cradled her in a warm embrace - and lest she clung to it, invoked by it's plight.

Addressed so proper it was profane, a pit of furor agitated her core. Iuliel tightened hold on her spire, and adversely gestured banishment of their prying company. The glint in her igneous eyes set afire, while scalding interest wove suspicion. Fated to reign baneful hellfire, her previous alignment was long ago forsaken. Recognition of the abandonment of her Elven heritage would not make the banshee crumble, rather it stoked the infernal fire of her resentment.

Vanity truly was a deal devised to fleece the unique.

Menace brandished her guise, and bold steps pressed her visitor unto territory never a soul had ever dared. "I should cut out your tongue, heathen. Most certainly you are no mere Vampire, for even that filth knows not to spill any name but my first." Conviction glanced him over, and Iuliel cautious yet partial to the intrigue of his impression outreached her spear to hinder further advancement. The tip of the sharpened head contacting just enough to prick the flesh of her adversary's chest.

"Nezben-Ard is my dominion. My rule. My sway." Rigid words implored her pursuer nearer, and thus she rescinded the provocation of her spear. "Name?" The inquiry went far deeper than blood. Tethered to cynical life, she breathed beyond the years of most, and yet she had never witnessed this deceitful countenance. Though charming there loomed an abundance of enigma upon it. "And lies are futile here, don't try it." Exposure of his fangs irked Iuliel to crook an eyebrow and soon her lips followed in suit, mocking the disgusting allure he fronted.

In a final venture of defiance, she expertly poised the point of her spear under his chin, enticing his crown to lift whilst holding him hostage to her terms.

REPLY TO POST

04-03-2021, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2021, 07:03 PM by Zodiaque.)

Alfirin

MAGICAL

Vampire
( Progenitor )

cinis

WROTE BY Alfirin

Wrath devoured the visage of the infernal monstrosity, fingers strangling the weapon in her ire. Every word spoken by ashen stranger like daggers. Striking her vulnerability to stoke the hellfire swelling in her breast. Breaching her defenses the demoness spat poison. Threatening to silence him with the culling of his tongue. " Damned and forgotten." invoking words to address the corrupted being. " Yet you speak to me like you sit upon the Starlit throne." the astral child did not provoke the aspect of Superbia.

Basalt brought to his breast, the fractured edge of hellfire directed at his core. Declaring her claim to the realm of Ranzaugh. Demanding that the vampire share his name so that her tongue could curse it to the abyssal pits. Forewarning that deception would be perceived by the Fahrar. Arrogance shifting the spears point beneath his chin. Begging him with her threats to submit. " Threaten me once more and gouging my tongue will be the least of your concerns." dark voids burning into the visage of the scarlet goddess. 

Such a gaze could pierce through the veil of weaker beings and rebuke their will. Bending the knee of the crimson witch would be no simple feat. Pressing a pale finger to the spires edge the vampire spilled his noble ichor. A bead of sanguine painting the infernal weapon with aether bound blood. Deflecting its point from his visage with a mere flick of his hand. Droplets crashed to the fractured earth beneath, steam howling where the pools vaporized. Darkness tethered to his frame cast onto Noeryn revealed just how little her dominion mattered.

" Ambrosius, Alfirin, 'Ubdi, Immortal." the being revealed at last his name to the daeva. " That is the name of your salvation." placing his hand on the scorched ruins. Halting any escape from the daeva with his being. Positioned above her the infernal queen nearly took the visage of herself eras prior as a slave to her creations hunger. Intimate his tongue threatened the howling jackals. " Leave us." guttural his authority demanded the daeva flee from their presence. Never once taking his attention from Iuliel. No she deserved all his affection.

" For my dominion exceeds these vestiges of the abyss." laughter expelled from his chest. Excited all the same as his lips neared the ear and neck of the daeva. " Now listen Iuliel, for I would release you onto the world." whispers reaching her ear as his breathe teased her charred flesh. " And bring the fall of the Stars immortal reign." Wondering what she would detect in his words, for no falsehoods slumbered in his disposition. Alfirin had discovered at long last the vessel for his pride.

REPLY TO POST

04-04-2021, 01:22 AM

Iuliel Noeryn Amarthaw

AETHER-TOUCHED

Daeva
( Fahrar )

cinis

Alas what he declared was no lie, just bullshit, and two could serenade this way.

"My salvation..." words laced with enmity permeated at her foe took a turn, alleviating piqued displeasure. Amusement of his charade promptly became captivation. If he did not heed the she-devil forthwith, his behavior would invite his demise, a travesty of obsession unrevealing, coiled in her wicked fascination. Filtering through a waterfall of crimson locks, she witnessed him bleed. The tip of her spear savored the taste of iron before the weeping ground of hellfire devoured the stain.

Not so immortal after all.

Nevertheless his calling promised fictitious immortality under all the languages of their land. Whether it was to ascertain dominance or tease secrets did not matter. She too was versed in Dra'ar, Faelen, Aerian and superior Est'ild. "I have relished in the fire and danced in the ashes of every bridge I ever burned. I fear no hell from you. You have no decree here." Adamant again, she reminded the distasteful fiend in her hell he would remain powerless here. When her halo broke, she carved two horns out of it. Then when she learned heaven could not be bent, she raised hell.

Awoken, a storm of marvelous dangers enticed her. "Ambrosius." The breathe of her suitor frigid to the blistering heat that simmered from her corpse. An ache to compel him to grovel at her every whim entrapped the demoness. While he promenaded about the charlatan crown of perpetual life, Iuliel toyed with absolute eternity. "Dear Alfirin." Fingers trailed up the expanse of his torso, dipping over refinement of muscle and flesh, blithely astray in her dissolution, caged from flight - he on one front, fire and brimstone on the other.

Objected to a war endlessly on her mind, the ammunition he spat in attempt to stir ravenous flames would not bend to his ploys. If he was God's gift, why was he blessed with such wit without a conscious equipped. "Supreme 'Ubdi." Bottomless eyes plagued with cardinal pestilence lifted to engage with her foe. Rife with mockery, the more she spoke, her deception strayed deeper, weaving fabricated truths.

Wayward Iuliel confided in his egotistical nonsense. Wrenching his pride and insulting all his devout titles. "My Immortal savior," Slender digits caressed provocation over his jaw, then folded to rapaciously cup his cheek, gaze unwavering and insatiably feasting on the perfection she so desired to spoil. "Unleash me? You are no master of mine." With that declaration, she grabbed a fistful of his attire just below his neck and bound him closer to death.

REPLY TO POST

04-04-2021, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2021, 07:05 PM by Zodiaque.)

Alfirin

MAGICAL

Vampire
( Progenitor )

cinis

WROTE BY Alfirin

Animosity bled from the she-devil of the abyss, mockery of his namesake teased his ears once the words left her lips. Relishing in the destruction of her severed bonds. Corrupted by the ceaseless passage of time. " It is not hell that you need to fear from me." informing the queen of the damned that his fury compared not to this realm she reigned sovereign over. Infernal lips breathing hellfire upon his flesh with the erasure of their divide.

Spires of corrupted ivory climbed upon his royal vestiges, dancing between the veil of cloth and flesh. Enraptured servants silently climbing higher while her pools of crimson sated the gaze of his majesty. Jewelry dancing with the vibration of her curiosity. Guiding the palm of her scorched hand to the pale cheek of the sanguine devourer. Biding her time until the words of her freedom escaped their prison. Constricting around his neck to bind his position over her.

Dismissing the aspect of pride, for no oath was bound to him. Heavens hid beneath the cowl of eternal darkness. Masking the ivory sphere that dwelled in the sky. No longer could he bide his time and play with these beings as he pleased. Balance had to be restored through action. Beneath the darkness of the chamber, before the damned visage his own began to shift. Spheres of pitch devoured by seas of crimson, the infernal constitution marring his flesh.

Betraying his falsehood since the dawn of the millenia. Words would leave his darkened lips deeper and far more intimate with the she-devil. Infernal constitution swelling in his breast. "And just whom did your pledge your oath to." breathe escaping him seethed like the molten ichor of the earth. " What a waste to let you rot in Ranzaugh." child of the astrals, progenitor of the plague, fahrar of the daeva.

Keeping her shackled to this prison was a tragedy. " This opportunity will not find your damned soul again Iuliel." words of warning projected to the dominatrix of the abyss. Having displayed his truth before the visage of Noeryn. His own beauty damned by the cascading locks of onyx. Dismissing him further would lead to his exodus for their remained other vessels for his pride and ambition.

" Choose your fate fallen star." having never left her extended reach, fingers still clutching the scarred fabric of his attire. Knowing these words damned him to a fate unbeknownst him. For it mocked his role in the world, but left behind whom was left to deliver retribution. Pride devoured his actions, it would be by his hand that balance would be restored. " Can your damned soul serve another ?" ending his whispers with his eyes on the she-devil.

REPLY TO POST

04-04-2021, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2021, 07:04 PM by Alfirin.)

Iuliel Noeryn Amarthaw

AETHER-TOUCHED

Daeva
( Fahrar )

cinis

Her genus were the outlawed nightmares whispered about in secrecy. Quintessence manipulated her creations to instill terror among the feeble. The mention of Daeva conjured fear even in the most courageous spirits. Realization unfolded that he was doomed no less than her. Unable to relinquish her focus from him, she captured the abnormality that fancied her interest. Fierce abysmal pools flickered anew, their monotonous pallet rendered vivid red, and dared her to delve deeper in forbidden desires.

Persistence retained him by his collar, and the contrast in their bodily heat waned. Lips hung ajar momentarily, enthralled by the new revelation. Bloodshot eyes bore his heart of treason. "I see, yet another atrocity cursed to stay in the darkness." Beasts were beasts. Trapped and well concealed in a flame bright enough to burn all the empires. There was nothing that would stun her to disbelief. He was the one she needed and loathed. Iuliel would love to watch him corrode like a beast in repose. The sharpest lives were the deadliest to lead.

"I made no pledge, these shackles bound me previous to death, and every sin I touted fated me." Incidentally he keeled to her devious escapade and flipped a switch inside her seething core. It had been a lifetime since she last confessed. She sought after someone who could make her sit and beg, hanging on their every word. Expectations began to descend no sooner then their hopelessly hopeful ascent had begun. Pleasure returned to rejection the moment he became compliant.

Dissatisfied Iuliel tossed him asunder. A scowl lavished her beauty in the way a forest fire was beautiful. "You're guile kindles no influence, nor do these... titles of accursed endearment." Denouncing her intrigue she diminished her hold and fumed with dismay. Then a question hinged on the tension simmering between the couplet, paths set on as destructive collision of wills. The mockery she honed met fervor fit to bring this devil to her knees. Fallen. Star child. Damnation. Could her soul serve another. Rage festered inside her and resolute denial armored her fury. "My soul is damned regardless of who I serve. Be it myself or another. So tell me, Ambrosius, what is your intent?" Comfortable with death, the hostile jaws of the sardonic cycle knew her well. Her lives infinite, and each rebirth chained her soul back to the fiery chasm of Nezben-Ard. Deliverance from her damnation hopelessly futile.

REPLY TO POST

04-05-2021, 12:33 AM

Alfirin

MAGICAL

Vampire
( Progenitor )

cinis

WROTE BY Alfirin

Cloaked majesty brought awe to the scorched lips of the abyssal she-devil. Having only shared the sight of his truth to his kin. Granting her the right of his truth in this dance of vice. Speaking of their shared exile from the eyes of the world. Fate would not keep one worthy of the light in the dark. "I am only cursed by the passage of time." Absent of the immortality of the ancient race she shared kinship with. Fated by a mortal coil as a watcher.

Revelation of her oath came by her own admission. Shackled to her cursed damnation by the vices that supported her in life. To prideful to admit regret for actions long since passed. Shackles of fate binding her to the Nezben-Ard, not believing the inferno before him could be tamed so effortlessly. Had guilt strangled her throat with whom she damned to the existence of their pale kin guardians. How twisted her dream to steal immortality became.

Fingers tensed for but a breathe before releasing the fabric bound to his chest. Yet no matter how far she wandered nor dismissed the child of Superbia his words haunted her. Broken titles bound her to destiny, focus returning to the daeva. Inquiring the bleeding heart of the matter. Damned to her history, Iuliel could not escape it but the future could be molded. Even by those who were exiled to the furthest reaches could sculpt what was to come.

" My intent is to return balance." a primordial quest of his kin. Stories must have reached her ears, of whom joined the fight against the forgotten monstrosities that devoured the worlds aether. " Cirith Duath has shown the tipped scales in Saryndil.." aether rupturing from the heart of Aelyria has forever changed the world. Non magical beings once powerless to manipulate aether now could bend it to their will. " The world can not remain as it is."

Eyes of crimson resting on the shape of the she-devil whom dismissed him. " The authority of the immortal Calaquendi needs to be challenged." Iuliel had once challenged their castes of immortals. Now before her he offered the abyssal queen the means to right her mistakes. " My intent is to do just that." Ambrosius exclaimed. The world would attract its forgotten enemies if the events of the past continued to repeat. It was only time before the southern races would rise up to challenge those who oppress them.

REPLY TO POST

04-05-2021, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2021, 09:53 PM by Aquarius.)

Iuliel Noeryn Amarthaw

AETHER-TOUCHED

Daeva
( Fahrar )

cinis

Distaste for Elven kind maddened her alike a neglected wound. The Calaquendi were enabled to commit themselves to privilege without consequence, going unchecked for a millennium, untried or tested, befitting a rampant infection of corruption. Over the centuries mistakes were made, which she adorned like a gilded crown. For every catastrophe her forsaken kinsmen evoked, she opposed them with seething malevolence. Her reckless abandon hungered to choke them on the ashes of the liberties they burned. Enmity smoldered within her, akin to the vicious and shameless deeds she relished in.

Delectable contempt simmered ceaselessly within her, whilst the magma below the fractured earth flowed up to bleed out of the cracks, mirroring the animosity she harbored for the lineage of the celestial she long since spurned. Every little thing he spilled enticed her to drink from the well of sin. Yet he mocked her upon her revenant of ruin, branding past crimes as feeble feats.

"You want me to serve you?" Iuliel cooed sinuously and turned around once more to face him in a brilliant display of wildfire. "Death does not serve, it commands." Hostility gleamed in her eye living evermore like ghastly embers that could never perish. The breed she was damned tasted the reprieve of death, and though it was rotten there was a promise in those shackles. A promise of timeless existence. They would never fade, unlike his kind. A wicked sneer crept across her velvetine kissers, a picture perfect reflection of damnation. "Balance?" She took steps nearer encroaching back on the bold foolishness that dared to rally her. "You're no different than me. Only difference is, your name will go down in no tales. You are damned to live a life as if you never existed."

Emboldened with lavish ire, her wrath carried over to the hellfire which wept beneath their feet, induced by the temper he summoned. Pillars of magma rose from the graveyard of basalt and ash that surrounded them, engaging them completely with few feet to spare. The lust to chase disaster to their wretched downfall of glory chose them both. "Revenge, hmm? That will do." Eyes fixated on his lips and she purred devoid of shame, then her incinerating gaze wandering up to devour the complexion of perfection, and fell upon a similar stare radiant with fires grand enough to compliment her own. "Though tell me, Alfirin..." Waves of scorching breath clashed on his maw, as she whispered her words of temptation. "Is that the only reason for our meeting?"

His fate no longer thrived in the realm of balance which he was sworn to serve. It hinged on her beautiful madness, which yearned like a beast did for carnal flesh. Action was now what she beckoned, coaxing him to indulge in a vice which she keened the both shared. A moment to get swept away in a feast of carnal desire. She craved to learn if he was fit for her fealty.

REPLY TO POST

04-18-2021, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2021, 10:52 PM by Iuliel Noeryn Amarthaw.)

Alfirin

MAGICAL

Vampire
( Progenitor )

cinis

WROTE BY Alfirin

Fractured basalt bathed in the ire of the scarlet fiend, magma bleeding through the fissures like crimson ichor. Marring the constitution of the stranger with its immense fury. Questioning his intent before expressing her decree. Death would not kneel, it expected to be heeded. Ivory flashed with his smile, how arrogant and delightful this crimson witch was. Exclaiming that the legacy forged by his actions would not be etched into this world, a simple breathe in time his existence was meant to be. " Death serves the blood bound to its vessel."

An oath sworn to the Exordium binded Iuliel to the summons of the blighted sovereign. Scolding ashes rose with the turmoil beneath the charred earth. Spheres of molten red gazing upon his visage. Sated by the conquest of revenge upon the starlit throne that wronged Noeryn the devil questioned what other temptations had brought him to her side. Looking down upon the visage of the infernal daeva his answer came. Spoken through his actions as his hands touched the wildfire that was her mane. Taming the tendrils of flames with his touch.

Eyes emboldened with the abyss burned into Amarthaw. Bringing his maw to meet hers in hellish decadence. Stealing the burning hellfire from her breathe as his lips met hers. Embracing the gates of hell with pride as his figured leaned into the shape of the fahrar. Perfection placed upon her visage as his grasp on her tightened. Fingers devoured by her crimson threads, with the crescendo of their kiss. Ivory marring the tender flesh as he drew her blood. A fractured oath formed with his pride as his head pulled from the empress.

" If you believe a single purpose brought me to you." words whispered upon the plumes of heat expelled from his breathe upon her damned flesh. Eyes delving into the voids possessed by the she-devil. " You are mistaken." words conflicting with the perfection of the daeva. Releasing his bond to the visage of the infernal goddess. Returning to a proper distance from the Fahrar, jackals forbidden from the sight of his gesture. " I wanted to see the madness I would tether my pride to." Iuliel ceased to disappoint the child of Superbia.

REPLY TO POST

04-19-2021, 12:19 AM